RainbowsNRoses
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

hey guys what are you planning on doing for St. Patrick's day?

5 posters

Go down

hey guys what are you planning on doing for St. Patrick's day? Empty hey guys what are you planning on doing for St. Patrick's day?

Post by Imaginary Mark Sun Mar 15, 2009 2:55 pm

Very Happy Very Happy Razz Razz tongue tongue
Imaginary Mark
Imaginary Mark

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2009-03-14

Back to top Go down

hey guys what are you planning on doing for St. Patrick's day? Empty Re: hey guys what are you planning on doing for St. Patrick's day?

Post by Ishmael Tue Mar 17, 2009 11:33 am

i'm probably going to post on 4chan and tell the guys at /b/ to lighten up and be more friendly. SmileSmileSmileSmile

just a little public service i like to engage in on any random time when I'm free.

I don't really like the whole "bar" scene. Too many drunks being loud and mean. No

Ishmael

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2009-03-15

Back to top Go down

hey guys what are you planning on doing for St. Patrick's day? Empty Re: hey guys what are you planning on doing for St. Patrick's day?

Post by rob bart Tue Mar 17, 2009 1:27 pm

Hey, Ishmael, will you be my friend? Pavlov's puppy has lots n lots of friends. I used to have lots n lots of friends, but they're all dead now. At least I think they're dead. They're stinky and stuff is oozing out all over the floor. PP has neato friends who are all nice to each other. I can be nice, too. I'm so nice I had to leave my old home because people were afraid of my niceness. And my knives. But the knives are nice, too! Nice n sharp and pointy!

I'd drink on St. Patrick's Day but the bars around here won't let me in. They're not nice. I think I'll take my nice shiny knives down there and look for some more friends.

rob bart

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2009-03-17

Back to top Go down

Post by gunnerj Tue Mar 17, 2009 5:03 pm

I'm going to kiss everyone, even if they are wearing green. Joy!

KISSES!
gunnerj
gunnerj
Admin

Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2009-02-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Matt Tue Mar 17, 2009 8:42 pm

Kisses back!
Matt
Matt
Admin

Number of posts : 19

Back to top Go down

Post by gunnerj Tue Mar 17, 2009 8:44 pm

MATTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!
HUGS!

YAY IS ME!
gunnerj
gunnerj
Admin

Number of posts : 29

Back to top Go down

Post by rob bart Wed Mar 18, 2009 9:26 am

I want some kisses, too! And bunnies! And kitties! Bunny and kitty kisses are great! I'll bet Matt knows how nice kitty kisses can be. He always told me he loves to kiss pussies more than anyone else.

rob bart

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2009-03-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Matt Wed Mar 18, 2009 7:05 pm

That's true. I love to kiss kitties and puppies and anything little and furry!
Matt
Matt
Admin

Number of posts : 19

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down