RainbowsNRoses
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Should people be nice to each other?

+12
Hapii
Giggles
RationalSkeptic
Turdur
Pebble
amethyst unicornbreath
Grinister
Flying Buttrash
Bartholomew Roberts
gunnerj
Rathpiglet
Pavlov's Puppy
16 posters

Go down

Should people be nice to each other?

Should people be nice to each other? I_vote_lcap48%Should people be nice to each other? I_vote_rcap 48% 
[ 11 ]
Should people be nice to each other? I_vote_lcap17%Should people be nice to each other? I_vote_rcap 17% 
[ 4 ]
Should people be nice to each other? I_vote_lcap35%Should people be nice to each other? I_vote_rcap 35% 
[ 8 ]

Total Votes : 23

Should people be nice to each other? Empty Should people be nice to each other?

Post by Pavlov's Puppy Thu Feb 26, 2009 9:11 am

I was just wondering how you all felt about this controversial issue. I was having a bit of a tiff with an opposing attorney, and the bailiff popped up and suggested that we should all be nice to each other. And I'll be honest, I can't think of any reason not to be nice to each other. Do you all agree?
Pavlov's Puppy
Pavlov's Puppy

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2009-02-26

Back to top Go down

Should people be nice to each other? Empty Re: Should people be nice to each other?

Post by Rathpiglet Thu Feb 26, 2009 10:07 am

I'm amazed that people can be so nice without any rep! Why did we need that mean ole rep, anyway?!!!
Rathpiglet
Rathpiglet

Number of posts : 17

Back to top Go down

Should people be nice to each other? Empty Re: Should people be nice to each other?

Post by gunnerj Thu Feb 26, 2009 10:10 am

I voted for #2 because, YEAH! People should be nice. I'm tired of all the mean-spirited unkindness in the world. Oooo. I just get chills thinking about it!!!!!!!! affraid
gunnerj
gunnerj
Admin

Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2009-02-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Bartholomew Roberts Fri Mar 13, 2009 8:21 pm

I voted "Of course, silly!" because the answer is obvious!

But major props to Pavlov for making sure everyone knows that we should be nice to each other!

Isn't the internet an amazing thing? It can bring us together from all over the world and we can really make a difference! Smile
Bartholomew Roberts
Bartholomew Roberts

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2009-03-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Flying Buttrash Fri Mar 13, 2009 9:05 pm

It would be nice if my rash would stop itching!

Flying Buttrash

Number of posts : 3

Back to top Go down

Post by Grinister Fri Mar 13, 2009 9:32 pm

Of course, silly! was my vote. Too much of real life and waaaay too much of the internet is unpleasant. There are websites that are downright nasty! I think that's terrible, and I don't see what's wrong with having rules that make people be nice. There's just no excuse to be nasty to others. cat

Grinister

Back to top Go down

Post by amethyst unicornbreath Fri Mar 13, 2009 9:41 pm

I have a nice horn.
amethyst unicornbreath
amethyst unicornbreath

Number of posts : 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Pebble Fri Mar 13, 2009 9:43 pm

I voted yeah I really think so. Because I do. It is unbelievable the amount of people who enjoy being harsh and cruel to others. Words hurt and they can even kill! I don't think cruelty or insults should be allowed anywhere people claim is for discussion. The things I have read in the last four or five months, it's shocking! I better make myself some tea now, I recently got a new teapot and that makes me very happy!

Pebble

Back to top Go down

Post by Grinister Fri Mar 13, 2009 9:48 pm

amethyst unicornbreath wrote:I have a nice horn.

That's nice. I really like your username. Laughing

Grinister

Back to top Go down

Post by Turdur Fri Mar 13, 2009 10:12 pm

Everyone should be nice to each, all the time. If you talk bad about me I will hug your neck, or turn the other cheek.
Turdur
Turdur

Number of posts : 4

Back to top Go down

Post by amethyst unicornbreath Fri Mar 13, 2009 10:37 pm

Grinister wrote:
amethyst unicornbreath wrote:I have a nice horn.

That's nice. I really like your username. Laughing
That's really nice of you to say!
amethyst unicornbreath
amethyst unicornbreath

Back to top Go down

Post by RationalSkeptic Sat Mar 14, 2009 6:39 am

Being nice is just so darn rational.

RationalSkeptic

Number of posts : 5

http://secularcafe.org/

Back to top Go down

Post by Giggles Sat Mar 14, 2009 9:56 am

The next time I am feeling frowny in the puss I will read this topic. cheers flower rendeer
Giggles
Giggles

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2009-03-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapii Mon Mar 16, 2009 6:11 pm

Yay for being nice! flower
Hapii
Hapii

Number of posts : 32

Back to top Go down

Post by rob bart Tue Mar 17, 2009 10:08 am

Even though I'm a bit grouchy today, I still think people should be nice to each other. I like people.

rob bart

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2009-03-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Sentinel_Flower Tue Mar 17, 2009 6:15 pm

flower
Sentinel_Flower
Sentinel_Flower

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapii Tue Mar 17, 2009 6:16 pm

Uh-oh! The butterflies might be coming for rob bart soon! Sad
Hapii
Hapii

Number of posts : 32

Back to top Go down

Post by Girl Tue Mar 17, 2009 8:34 pm

What the flower is this lollipop?

Girl

Back to top Go down

Post by Girl Tue Mar 17, 2009 8:37 pm

AHHAHAHA you can trick them if you write it enough times. lollipop shit lollipop shit lollipop shit lollipop

Girl

Back to top Go down

Post by rob bart Wed Mar 18, 2009 9:29 am

Hey, girl, why aren't you writing nice things? This is a nice place. You can try to write stuff like B U T T O C K S but it just comes out flower vase instead.

Why the flower isn't her post being moved, anyway? Where are all the nice moderators?

rob bart

Number of posts : 12

Back to top Go down

Post by SusieCreamCheese Wed Mar 18, 2009 4:26 pm

Oh my. Poor Girl. She wants a poopy lollipop.
SusieCreamCheese
SusieCreamCheese
Admin

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2009-02-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum